For more information about my research please refer to the MOOSE lab website
The Maintenance, Operations and Observation of Software with intelligencE (MOOSE) lab is located in the Department of Computer and Software Engineering, Polytechnique Montréal. The mission of MOOSE is to support intelligent maintenance, operations, and observation of large and complex software systems.
In particular, we aim to improve the observability of large-scale software systems from two mutually complementary perspectives: 1) from software development’s perspective, improving monitoring code and tools; 2) from software operation’s perspecitve, improving the analytics and utilization of monitoring data.
Current members of MOOSE are performing research in the following topics:
- AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations)
- Software logging & log analytics
- Software performance engineering
- Software Engineering for Machine Learning Applications (MLOps, AI/ML Engineering)
- Monitoring of AI/ML applications
- Mining software repositories
- Quantum Software Engineering
MOOSE is actively recruiting bright and motivated Master’s or PhD students. Please contact me by email if you are interested.
If you are observable, I can understand you.